WINE TASTING IN CELLAR AND VINEYARDS IN ALGHERO
At the Tenute Delogu, the love for our land is brought to the table.
The tastings of our wines, accompanied by typical Sardinian products, we always offer them inside our spacious and bright patio. The tastings served in the Bottaia are particularly characteristic.
La Bottaia, in which the evocative atmosphere speaks for itself, with 50 seats and an imperial table, is also the ideal place to host business meetings (for a minimum of 20 people).
WINE TASTINGS ALGHERO
BOOK YOUR WINE TASTING
Tastings in the cellar are possible at the following times:
Monday to Friday from 11AM to 13AM and from 4PM to 8PM.
At the end of the visit, you have the option of booking a tasting of the wines together with other local specialties.
3 glasses of your choice + a tasting of Carasau and local products of the estates.
Cost: € 30 per person
5 glasses of your choice + Carasau and a platter of local cured meats.
Cost: € 40 per person
6 glasses of your choice + Carasau and a platter of local cured meats. Bonus: a whole bottarga for FREE.
Cost: € 50 per person
The tastings will be accompanied by informative material showing the quality of the wines, the characteristics and the recommended culinary pairings.
Notices for guests
- Together with us, guests are jointly responsible for respecting the rules of distancing and hygiene to protect not only themselves but also the other people present in the winery, whether they are wine tourists or employees of the winery itself.
- Guests are informed that if they have experienced symptoms of Covid19 in the 15 days prior to their visit, they are advised not to come to the establishment. Symptoms are: fever, cough, diarrhoea, shortness of breath, loss of smell.
- It is not recommended to visit the winery if you have come into contact with people who have had a confirmed diagnosis of Covid-19 in the last 15 days.
- Guests are informed of the preventive measures in place at the time of the visit, such as using a mask and gloves and physical distancing.
- Prior to their arrival at the winery, guests are informed that they can use the prepayment option to avoid using cash or credit cards.
- To ensure a peaceful visit with adequate distancing, we invite you to book your visit in advance.
Fill out the form to request availability. You will be contacted for confirmation. Thank you